On-Site Registration will be available!!
August 12th, 2022
AARC Approved Contact Hours: 5.00
- 8:30-9:00: [Registration] – Exhibitor Hall Open
- 9:00-10:00: Chris Bartch ACCS, RRT – Bronchoscopy and EBUS Endobronchial Ultrasound
- 10:00-10:15: [Break] – Exhibitor Hall Open
- 10:15-11:15: Dustin Goodman AAS, RCP, RRT, RRT-NPS, ES – Proning in the Pandemic
- 11:15-12:15: Breeanna Long BS, RRT – Changing the Culture of a Respiratory Therapy Department
- 12:15-1:00: Len Geiger: Re-evaluation, Rehabilitation & Resiliency: An Alpha-1/COPD Adventure (Non-CRCE eligible)
- Lunch Break & Exhibitor Hall Open (lunch provided)
- 1:00-2:00: Bill LeTourneau, MA, RRT, RRT-ACCS – Pressure Control Ventilation: Patient-Ventilator Synchrony
- 2:00-3:00: Chris Bosley BS, AAS, RRT, RRT-NPS, LRT, RCP – Pediatric Acute Respiratory Distress – Better Lung Recruitment
- 3:15-5:00: MSRC Board of Directors Meeting – ALL are invited to attend!
St. Mary’s Medical Center – Essentia Health
407 East Third Street
Duluth, MN. 55805
Conference Room Location:
2nd floor, use the main elevators to 2nd floor, look for signage.
Recommend parking in the Red Ramp, Card payment required upon exit. Map
Masking is required while on SMMC campus
CRCE information coming soon