Fall Workshop Agenda
- 8:00-9:00: [Registration] – Exhibitor Hall Open
- 9:00-10:00: Judy Schloss MBA, RRT-NPS, AE-C – “In”- “Out” & “On Their Way!” Reducing Post-Operative Complications using PAP and OPEP devices
- 10:00-10:15: [Break] – Exhibitor Hall Open
- 10:15-11:15: Judy Schloss, MBA, RRT-NPS, AE-C – Practical Strategies for Safe and Effective Aerosol Delivery for Non-Mechanically Ventilated Patients
- 11:15-12:15: Michelle Laus BA, AAS, RRT, RRT-NPS – Vocal Cord Disorders: Compare/Contrast and Misdiagnosis
- 12:15-1:00: Len Geiger BS: Re-evaluation, Rehabilitation & Resiliency: An Alpha-1/COPD Adventure (Non-CRCE eligible)
- Lunch Break & Exhibitor Hall Open (Lunch provided)
- 1:00-2:00: Dustin Goodman AAS, RCP, RRT, RRT-NPS, ES – Proning in the Pandemic
- 2:00-3:00: Chris Bosley BS, AAS, RRT, RRT-NPS, LRT, RCP – Common & Not So Common Pediatric Airway Infections − A Review of Bronchiolitis, Croup, Epiglottitis & Bacterial Tracheitis
- 3:15-5:15: MSRC Board of Directors Meeting – ALL are invited to attend!
Traveling to Willmar the evening before? Drop in for a MSRC Meet & Greet:
Green Mill Restaurant & Bar – Best Western Plus Willmar
2100 US-12, Willmar, MN. 56201
Thursday, October 13, 2022
7:30pm – till…
MSRC Roadshow & Workshop – Willmar, MN.
Friday, October 14, 2022
CRCEs have been applied for
Rice Memorial Hospital – CentraCare
301 Becker Ave SW
Willmar, MN. 56201
Conference Room Location:
Enter through the main entrance and take the main elevators down to the lower level.
Coming off the elevators, turn left and head towards the tunnel to Lakeland Clinic/meeting rooms., look for signage.
Masking is required while on Rice Memorial campus